I love to know the random-est details. I tend to remember them for a long time too. I want to tell them to everyone and for them to think that they’re cool as well, but often they don’t get it because it’s out of context for them.
Every time I read an autobiography or something my poor family gets pelted with facts they care close to nothing about nor will they remember them like I will.
For example, did you know….
1. That George and Laura Bush only dated for 6 weeks before getting engaged?
2. That the Cameron clan (Robert and Barbara’s) loves turkey tacos? (Super random I know, but my brother tells me that I actually informed him of this.)
3. That Brandon Heath’s last name is not Heath? (It’s his middle name, his last name is Knell. I think he made the right choice as to which name to use. :-))
4. That Steven Curtis and Mary Beth Chapman were scheduled to talk with the President at the White House on September 11, 2001?
5. And of course, you know that names are important to me.
Little details. I like to take them all in.