My life recently:
- Worked on a campaign in Georgia. Lost Campaign. (By 1%.) Learned a lot. Gained many new friends.
- Finalized my schedule for college. (I haven’t blogged any about that as of yet. But don’t worry, it’s coming.)
- Acted as an extra in a concept video for a movie to be (Lord willing) directed by the marvelous Erwin Bros.
- Pre-ordered the new deluxe edition album by Andrew Peterson “Light For The Lost Boy.” It’s gonna be good.
- Survived life with half of our floors ripped up.
- Continued to grow in the Lord and internalize His truth. He is good even when this world is not.
It’s been busy, and that only accounts for the last 4 weeks of my life!
It’s never boring around here.
(My brother and actor Sean Astin.)
Question: Which of the above topics/bullet points would you like to hear more about? (You can pick more than one. I’m in the mood to write. 🙂 )